Friday, August 27, 2010

Signs

Do you believe in signs?

Not that I was wondering if we had chosen the right preschool for Lilly, but even so, when I saw THIS at meet-your-teacher yesterday, I knew. This, just outside her classroom:

This magical, wonderful place she absolutely adored. This place where she cried when it was time to leave. This school that has chosen Disney as its theme for the year, so all her friends came to the party--Mickey, Minnie, Jessie, Woody, Buzz, Simba, Aladdin, and of course, the princesses.

She was such a big girl, insisting she could open her own backpack and fill her new school box; her very own cubby.

She wants so badly to be big. I want so badly for her to stay small, just a bit longer. But, I am excited about where life will take her this year!

Where is life taking YOU this year?

7 comments:

  1. Oh the skirt and boots...I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. California!

    Your comments were so sweet.....don't worry about us.....this is just the chaos before the good ahead. We're excited for this next step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be at the same school T/TH mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. big or small... everything about her is just plain cute!

    This next year will take us to Boston for Valentine's Day. Dusan has no idea. It will be a surprise on Christmas. Of course we will see our Team in action too which is just icing on the cake...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that outfit in my size! You have quite the fashionista on your hands ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that shot of the hot pink lace with hot pink boots. My kinda girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing back to school wardrobe :) love it
    this year is sending my baby to 1st grade and it's making me think about going back to school myself :)

    ReplyDelete