Friday, May 7, 2010

Kindness


This hug, this gigantic hug of THANKS is for you, sweet reader; for all your comments and encouragement on my last post. THANK YOU!

Speaking of TLC . . .

If this garden

and these strawberries

don't flourish and grow this summer, it won't be for lack of love.

Strawberry girl is always ready to help. Heck, she even protects me from the "bad bugs". After stepping on a fly yesterday, she said as she ran to her swing, "Now he's in space with God."

The theology's shaky, but I sure do love those mama moments. Sweet mothers out there, we must be doing something right. Right? Today I am up to my eyeballs in paint and fabric, preparing for a Mother's Day lunch at my house. Pure joy!

Happy Mama's Day to you. Who is YOUR little helper today?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! You're an inspiration to me!

    I've always got plenty of "help". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is breathtaking. The right light, the right water, the right hat, and most definitely the right girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you my friend! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing the triatholon. You are my hero. Seriously. I am getting back on the wagon diet-wise. YOU are my inspiration!

    xooxoxoxo,
    June

    ReplyDelete