Monday, April 27, 2009

Shopping for Sponge Bob


It is such a bonus to have a hubby who is a Creative Director/graphic designer/Photoshop genius. I am slowly learning more about Photoshop and preserving my memories in digital form. When I get stumped, I just call him over to the Mac to save the day. Like I said, BONUS.

Ali Edwards recommended Jessica Sprague's site today for digital scrapbooking tutorials, etc. Here is a link to her getting started page. I checked it out and it looks really interesting, especially if you don't have an in-house designer to rescue you!

On to another subject . . . my Yeebird labels arrived and I attached the first ever to a baby quilt I made for my friend, Nikki. A similar quilt will be available on my Etsy site (still hoping to get that going ASAP). Here's to feeling official. Who knew all it took was a fabric tag?



No comments:

Post a Comment