Friday, August 14, 2009

Material Girl

So much summer fun happening around here. Lots of playing with the neighbor children (Melissa--loved that you guys turned on Michael Jackson tunes for the dancing), turning our backyard slide into a water slide with the hose, swimming at the pool, and tonight, going to Caleb's 13th birthday party.

And, remember this post? (scroll to bottom of post) I've been sewing all week, getting my things finished for this secret project. I so wish I could reveal -- maybe soon.

Anyway . . . today (Saturday) is my debut at Triple the Sketch. For all who linked from that site, here are more photos of my mini-album, Material Girl. It's a collection of some of my favorite sewing projects, with some pages of InStyle mixed in for fun.

Enjoy the last of summer, everyone!

P.S. Did I mention I'm going to DISNEYWORLD?!!! More on that later!








5 comments:

  1. WOW! You are so incredibly talented. I love all the detailed work you add to your creations. YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! reminds me of a grown-up polished version of little books my girlfriends and i made for each other in high school. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disneyworld! Excitement! Do tell!

    ReplyDelete