Top 10 Reasons Ian is a Dream Date
(a photo essay--pictures by Ian and me, taken with his camera)
1. He documents the journey. Life is in the journey.
2. He proves McD's and Bass Pro (his places of choice for our night out) beat any other date locale. Period.
3. He's health conscious, ditching fries for a yogurt parfait.
4. When the conversation lulls, he livens things up with an eye-crossing duel. In case you wondered: they don't get stuck that way.
5. During dinner he says, "Wanna see how fast I can run?" And since it's 4:30 in the afternoon, McD's is empty, so I say, "Sure!"
6. If you know my Ian, you know he is a total rocker (since birth!!), in the literal sense. Here he sits in one of his favorite spots in town: the little rocker just his size at Bass Pro, in front of a giGANtic fire.
7. He stares down the local wildlife, making clear, "I've got my eyes on you."
8. Give him some gummy worms. It's all about the gummies.
9. He never misses a photo op: "Mama--take my picture."
10. He is comfortable and finds contentment in the simple things of life. He inspires me to do the same.
Ever had a date who did all that? What a dreamboat.
What or WHO would YOUR dream date include?