Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Steffy


Celebrating Aunt Steffy's birthday was so much fun. Doing anything with Patrick (Nathan's brother) and Stephanie is always a blast. I was seriously bummed when Ian ate some of the icing off of my cupcake when I wasn't looking, but we were all in such a festive mood, I let it slide.

Once the kids were off to bed, we had the smack-down of the decade (to date) playing these:

If you have a Wii, I highly recommend you invest in these games. Good times.

Yes, we are immature. Yes, we are much too competitive. But, we have a great time together, and I so LOVE that. We adore you, Aunt Steffy!



What's your favorite Wii game? Do you have a relative(s) who makes everything more fun?

11 comments:

  1. Wii Cheer.

    My neighbors must think I am crazy. Our house is a little higher than all the other houses on the cul de sac making our living room like a stage for the street. Watch out when I get my toe touches going. My favorite part about the game is you can take your squad to Nationals if you get the routines down just right. Any guesses as to what I played in high school and college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how we rang in the new year: with good friends and Super Mario on the wii... all we kept saying was "Bubble!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a wii-mote."

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute post :)
    i did wii sports with my splurge girls one night. super fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave dh the super mario game for Christmas. I also gave him another Zelda game, which he is laying as we speak ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant "Playing", not laying! My 'p' key is sticking today...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummmm...I think I am the last person on earth who has never played a wii anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a lot of Wii games, our favorite? Lego Star wars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had such a great time. You guys are the best! Rematch for your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wii sports resort or Mario Party 8.

    ReplyDelete