Sunday, May 17, 2009

Work in Progress


(Click to enlarge)
Text reads:
We're a work in progress.
My kids crave processed carbs and hate veggies.
I like naps.
Today I unknowingly ate an apple slice covered in play-doh.
I lost my cool when Ian struggled on his tricyle.
I didn't fold the laundry.
My kids love TV.
And McDonalds.
Ian and Lill are now separated in the van.
Sometimes they growl at each other.
May 16, 2009

We're not perfect, but my hope and prayer is always that we have enough LOVE to cover our rough spots; that Lill and Ian will grow up knowing that and living on it in the tough times.

Don't adjust your screens. That's not Kirsten Dunst smooching Spidey! Lucky Lilly . . . who wouldn't want a superhero kiss?

Enjoyed some playtime with cousins Caleb and Sam on Saturday:

Sweet Sam:

Converse, grass stains, play-doh under nails, empty snack bowl:

Processed carbs and all . . . this is a happy boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment