Friday, June 26, 2009

L is for Lilly


Thanks for the sweet comments and emails about this project. I am now working on three more canvas cards/wall art pieces for a certain website and am excited about the opportunity (news to come soon)!

L is for Lilly is the first. Finished it last night. Cute, cute. The other two are painted and calling to me. A blank canvas really is inviting (more so than laundry and dust bunny floors).

Had a great flight to Louisville, Kentucky and returned home safely last night. Dad was amazing, of course. I was way proud. And Amanda was one of the featured singers. Again, proud was I.


Bonus -- I got to see my dear childhood friend, Charity, at the convention. Bummed the photos of us were too blurry to post. Charity is a special person. She and I recently reconnected through our blogs. Find her here.

And I came home to a spotless house and happy children. Who were already asleep.
Nathan is un. be. liev. a. ble.
Need I say more?

More crafty goodness tomorrow. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. I know the man standing on stage next to your friend singing...small world:)
    Just found your blog today! I love your transparency and all your lovely projects you share. I'll be back:)

    ReplyDelete